Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[24/2/2011] The 2 things i remember.

There's a twist tonight. Amid of all the ups and downs pass few weeks. I constantly remind myself on 2 things.
1) Live a balanced life rather than successful one. You can have focus in certain things, but never forget that a balanced life requires focus on life as a whole itself.
2) Always know that God is by your side and there's nothing to fear and you can just whisper to Him anytime.


And i flashed back, like what i said, the greatest turning point of my life is


My college life experience. The time where i started to really ponder about life, and ever changed then. I miss the memories, i miss how different the 10months experience is, most importantly, i miss all of the important people in my life then =) I hope all of them are doing great things in university now then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment