Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[29/12/2010] Comment This! Help me!!


I realize i have never really post a short and concise question before. And i would really need you to help me by commenting on this post! 


Should i continue my photoblog via www.inspiringindications.blogspot.com
or 
Should i start a new portfolio by using 3rd party web hosting like wix.com?


I guess i don't need to go into why i start a photoblog.But if you see the way i tried to do with my current photoblog, I just love to be contradicting and analysis when it comes to picture. Its called Conceptual Photography =) 


So what you think!! 


I have a lot of random quote as a photographer, one goes as
" The best photo is not the one with the most colorful pixel but one which can reflect the most perceptions and thoughts generated by each individuals."

No comments:

Post a Comment