Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[9/11/2010] Excitement amid of Exams

Yes, i am killed in action while i was surveying the land just now, basics of LandSurvey, my first paper of my 3rd semester in University just got off, now left with 3 more papers.. Then suddenly came out this news, from HEP. 
"Gerakan Sukarelawan USM untuk Bantuan Bencana Banjir Negeri Perlis: 12-14 November 2010. Pihak Universiti menyeru kepada semua pelajar/staf USM yang berhasrat menawarkan diri menjadi Sukarelawan membantu Mangsa banjir di Perlis supaya dapat mendaftarkan diri SEGERA. Seramai 200 orang Sukarelawan diperlukan."

And then that just got me, " I need to go for this!" though i have a paper on the 15th, but somehow there is an urge for me to go, i want to experience volunteer to a deeper level i guess? It's not like i am ignoring my studies, my coursemates could have easily judge me for not taking Studio and coursework seriously but seriously i did my really best in everything before. I don't know if i am crazy to take the 3 days in exam week to volunteer in a flood, but something just calls me to go. 



And to anyone who really knows me outside there, when i feel like doing it, how crazy it is, i will do it =) 
It's called Excitement and Satisfaction. perhaps.

The more i see people saying about exam stress, the more i say to myself "screw exams and university education, if principles don't bring you good, then why obey it? university life there is more than books and academic knowledge."

p/s i found another exciting NGO! it's called Raleigh! so gonna put my eyes on them and harvesting on a different experience instead on just management and leadership skills in AIESEC, which.. i think i have had enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment