Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

[5/10/2010] Eat + Pray + Love

Good Evening World =)  I came out with a very random notice that... 



Very Surprising actually.. Like there are just so many assignments datelines and events back to back and i still can feel the sense of freedom, I think Eat + Pray + Love really works. I eat a lot and during odd hours, like NasiLemak+RotiTosai+TehOIce every Morning 6am in Khaleel and not sleeping before that, Pray and talk to God about my problems.. and most importantly, Love the way i am now. 

Well, Praise God =) But i only start worrying when i see my friends start to worry so much. Perhaps because i am a person who is willing to take my own sweet time and talk about anything under the sun, but rather do not sleep just to finish up assignments, instead of rushing them =)

Well, Life is a little bit sweeter then =) Cannot wait for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment