Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[25/9/2010] A thought over a simple Line

I never did really see myself as a thinker. Until when i notice i think so much today after drawing a line when doing my assignment, and no idea how i could think that far and indirect, i concluded that.

Penang, I will Help and Change you =) 
By the bits and pieces of me in Architecture and Town planning.. and Green efforts.. 

Random i know -.-" But am glad that i am in Architecture and the courseworks i am doing lead me to think a lot about the nation development. And recently i am very taboo with words Change the World. So many people are empowered to say change the world change the world. But i am very concern if these people mean it without the person mentioning how the world has changed him before. Because i think the world has changed me =) God has changed me =) 

*Unfolds Assignments in my PJ room now =) Red Alert Conference tomorrow! Will meet with UPM AIESECers finally! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment