Hi world! =P
quoted by YaoMing, saw in his advertisement =)
All right.. some random updates..
the positive view of this week!
1) No assignment this weekend.. though i slept at 6 in the morning for my SHE assignment just now..
2) and am having fun stuff going on this weekend! Assignment trip in reserved forest behind USM.. and then 2 beach outings!!
3) I started studying! such a miracle!
4) Started sending out motivation sms.. doesn't cost much at all.. my digi and maxis line send out to 20 contacts.. hopefully the sms help some people to start off a good day..
the negative view of this week!
1) Had a real hard time understanding why some people couldn't even do a simple task and saying they have exam to focus on etc, while i have 4 non academic projects running together and i am balancing them all, so far so good though.. it's very frustrating lor. and it's more frustrating to think about again is there anything wrong with me to lead as a leader. =/
"It's amazing what you can achieve without caring who gets the credits."
TRUE. I think i have achieved much.
p/s yea going back KL next weekend for cousin's wedding!
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!
MAKAN LAH BANYAK BANYAK!!