Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Trial Ends..

Hi World!


All right first of all! sorry for late wishes!
But selamat Hari Raya! Maaf maaf la saya...
I am so gonna miss Bazaar weii.. and the somehow, different kind of environment during Puasa Month.. But yea Good thing MoonCake Festival isn't clashing with the same festival =) Shall treat my malay friends MoonCake!

Anyways back to my reality!

Yes truly enough, the few months ago has just been a Trial I guess. Trial of knowing whether you really understand University life? And suits you to the life there of course..

I really need to utilize this weeekkk! To prepare myself for the busiest months ever. Assignments for the past few months is just peanuts i will say, nothing to boast, but i am expecting a really really tight assignment due date soon, with so many major event planning coming up. But Just all in all, I feel God's Strength so mightily somehow. It's like the adrenaline rushing up saying "It's not enough"?

I promise myself when school starts again i am really going to utilize my cheap sms fares to motivate people everyday. Perhaps like each morning send over text to like a bunch of friends... then the other day the other bunch.? Just to align with my purpose, which is to discover people's dream and helping them to achieve it.

p/s I was talking to Nic about what ENTJ people like us face, discover some really helpful stuff =)