Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Are you proud to be Malaysian?

Hi World!

Yes as you expected, just came back from LLDS @ USM! owh well will post particular posts about it and Merdeka Countdown (hosted by HBP USM) after this ya. Finally a day for me to take a break.

Independence Day!

I was figuring my raya break could spend sometime exploring in Penang, but seems like since the upcoming CF camp and MYLDS are after my 1st sem, which i only manage to get back KL around 10December instead of 22 november, I guess i will be going back for raya then. Mom misses me ma i know =)

I kinda agree with my coursemates that my course is rather relaxing, while we make it till we look so busy with our never ending assignments =P wait till 2nd semester then i shall prepare for the nightmare! and that will be FUN =)


And talking about Malaysia Wish. All right! I LOVE YOU MSIA. That says it all. If there is one thing to pray for, that will be 1malaysia. Whether it may sound lame to you, i am being optimistic with it, and i know it is happening. Thank God for this awesome place to be, thank God for the people i see in this nation, thank God for the freedom we have in here right now, thank God for the recent Revolution, Thank GOd for everything!


P/s will post about LLDS and Merdeka later!