Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Too much Expectations..

I promise tonnes of pictures will be uploaded!
Because orientation week has not over yet ma..
But anyways one really randomt thing...
I just wish i could just mix with anyone.
The fact is that no one is able to mix with EVERYONE.
Like really know from top to bottom.
But i hope i could.. though..

and Choon Yee was telling me,
guess she got the right words,
I think you are pushing yourself too hard.
It's so true, i guess i am expecting too much from myself.
But that's who i am i guess?

But Met a lot a lot of awesome friends!!!
There are 17 international students in my faculty!
and yea my faculty rocks.
Long story la later =p

No comments:

Post a Comment