Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Larian Bersama Bomba 2009

Larian Bersama Bomba Marathon was a piece of cake... muhahaha.

I wish.

I did badly for the 10km competition and i think i have reasons to blame on =p
Well it's shameful la i hit the timing at 62.45. I expected it to be way front which is 55.. somewhere like Teck Chai's record.. Thumbsup for him.. anyways, at least i finish the run la... I will say this is one of the most awful race with so many slopes, like around 3/4 of the journey is all about climbing highways.. 

Contrarily to KL marathon which runs in mostly city roads, this race is everything on the highway. Owh well, June 28 is coming! 21km KL marathon is so gonna suck my time to train harder.. ish*

I'm off to Penang now for USM interview!!!

p/s will blog pic about this when im back =p

No comments:

Post a Comment