Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stupid WIthout Books..

I Feel stupid because i am not studying...
What is planck's theory? owh down the drain... =.=

Rotting at home is good for one week, but not till 2 months, 
yes i am having my break till JULY, when my Uni Life takes over..
And no i am not planning for any part time jobs,
 unless those exhibition fairs or temporary promoters..

but yea i am lack of contacts and it's hard to find those kind of jobs..
and also, because i have no time as i need to throw my time into Marathon and MYC.
I registered for 21km for KL marathon and will be registering for bomba 10km run too.

SO I NEED TO START RUNNING!! WAAA!!
and start figuring out my resolutions for the month of MAY.. 
Signing off! cheers!

Current Song- Nothing is Impossible-Planetshakers deeper
Current Mood- Chillax

2 comments:

  1. let me define chillax, chill & relax! X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you learn Chillax from DJ? Because I have a friend from DJ also like to use it, and ends up everyone's learning from him here, haha =)

    ReplyDelete