Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nothing Is Impossible

I finally downloaded PlanetShakers Beautiful Saviour Acoustic Version ALbum!! waaa!!I am using Ares to download by the way, so it is quite surprising that i could download all the songs one by one by searching them because Ares could not download an album one shot.
So yea, awesome songs =)

And what is interesting about this album is that i did not expect them to resing 'Reflector' from like a super old album, and there are 18 albums before this by the way. owh yea this is JUST volume one!


Nothing Is Impossible- PS
Through You I can do ANYTHING
I can do all things
'Cause it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible
Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I am living by faith
Nothing is impossible
I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You're here with me
And I know that You can do ANYTHING
I believe, I believe
I believe, I believe in YOU!

Philippians 4:13
"I can do EVERYTHING through Him who gives me strength!"

No comments:

Post a Comment