Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Slow Me Down...

Life is not a race, but a journey..
Getting someplace first, before anyone else, has very little real and lasting meaning..Seek instead to encourage others to come along and you will find the journey much more meaningful..Take time to live, to experience where you are rather than being obsessed with getting to the next checkpoint.
.
Living life to the fullest is not living life hurrying and looking forward what tomorrow has to offer you..The terrain of life is filled with wonderful and astounding detail. Slow down and take in its richness.
.
I need to stop and stare =) and i miss the moment months ago, where i brought my guitar to the park and just me, closing my eyes, flashing back my past moments =p

Random facts about Gene-Harn =) (im starting this because i just wanna think back about how am i going to define myself)
  1. I love white =) so incase if you are about to buy any clothings for me, white will make me happy!
  2. I'm a self taught guitarist for the past 6 years.
  3. I wanna take up photography asap when the camera is ready x)
  4. I love Malaysia for it's imperfection in so many things.
  5. I just cannot be fat after tonnes of food when through my mouth.
  6. I write songs (yes i did) but unable to record and publish them yet.
  7. I wouldn't say i am a leader, but i will say i try my best to be the best leader.
  8. will forward this and write more soon later la... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment