- 40000 marathon steps per month. My pedometer shows that my every session of jogging involves an average of 2.5k steps vertical repeatition movement.
- Study study study pls. Study and do finish exercise of a chapter before lecturers enter.
- Write 2 songs? ya right. gotta see motivation and mood..
- Finish reading the book of Psalms... and share them of course!
Did i accomplish?
- I did 47560 steps. Oh perhaps there's once i jog like crazy just wanna get rid of my endless stress of studies and assignments.
- Owh yes and actually i did 2 chapters ahead. I did finish the tutorial questions and not surprisingly i know i would have forgotten what exercises i have done until lectureres discuss it in Tutorial classes.
- Nope. I am stuck for the verse part of just one love. It really takes time to write a song. Owh well except the first song i wrote friends for life, which was around 30 minutes.
- Nope. Did read half of Genesis anyways.
My Resolutions for March
- To praise and give a pat on someone's back as much as 10 times a day.
- To encounter God everyday and take devotion seriously. I'm into Lent Fasting Programme, 40 days of fasting before easter sunday, which i am giving myself a guideline to fast daily from morning till 5pm, but water is allowed because i still need to go on for my sports life.
- To do short notes for every Chapters every subject.
- To limit my gaming time for Dota and CS as long as only 2 hours per day x) that is still a lot though =.=..
p/s i know my blog is boring due to lack of phots and personal updates. owh well. It's more than an online journal for me =)