Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

2.5 more months!

Yea guess what? Short while then i am done with my college life. Anyways, I am going to freeze my blog temporary because of lack of internet wifi facilty in my college. Well unless i am good enough to walk to Library every night to online and check mails.. and most likely chit chat with the dudes and chics there till 11.00pm. Well i promise myself i will sleep earlier the moment i go back, and play sports hard. well see you people! Have fun living up my blog =) If possible, i am not coming back to KL until my Matriculation is over, but i have dental appointments.. i so need to study and perform my best this few months time. I now my UPS ( mid term exam) result wouldn't be great at all. so yap! see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment