Hi! i'm just an ordinary christian dude who has passion in Architecture, Environmental sustainability, and Travelling Photography. Also hitting on events especially Conferences and having personal stands and philosophy in this blog. Currently 2nd year Bachelor in Architecture USM Penang, Malaysia. All opinions here are just 2 sens of mine and not in any offensive means. You could follow me at Facebook or Twitter =) Welcome and have a nice day ahead! God Bless.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kicking out 08' , Greeting in 09'


Guess what im doing while everyone is screaming for the arrival of 09...
.
cheering with them?
BBQ?
lighting firecrackers?
pondering at the stars and thinkin ' there goes 08'?
....
guess wat?
BATHING.
.
wow so cool of me. hahha. yea i spent my countdown in college.Nothin much at all.
Well, there goes 2008 ( year of TRANSITION)
I would give 2008 a 8/10 for myself.
I did wat i aimed for, but i think i could do better than that.
Just that im not beeing keen enough durin 08 i think.
.
and now i shall welcome 2009, and i declare it as a (year of Achievements)
Achievement is not like any simple word you can think of,
its not like winning a price of award etc,
but i want to make it a solid work for me,
that is to perfecting everything that i have currently practised.
It's a carry on from last year which is transition year.
And i wanna sharpen what i've started last year.
Deepen the knowledge and skills that i am gripping too.
Stuffs like global economy and financial thingy.. * i will put politics aside first.
This world is too big to know of. No time to spare.
..
Im trying to get myself a theme. ahaha.
Well basically 3 months once. Like you can see this BLOG HEADer.
January to March=> Not walking the talk, but running it instead.
Then other three themes for the next 3 quarters not yet thought off.
.......
I wanna set some targets too for this year:
  1. Master my acoustic guitar( im still not good at tabs, plucking and muting strumming i think im on the top form i can, owh and ya chords varieties still lacking)
  2. Sports, at least 5 international, national open marathon races.
  3. Bible,i dont plan to read the whole bible finish, but i wanna do my devotion constantly pls!
  4. I need to study hard for my 2nd semester result to get into UM for Architecture course.
  5. I wanna be active in serving DUMC, serving God's Kingdom.
  6. I wanna gain contacts from everywhere, not by facebook but by going various youth conference.
  7. I wanna repair my lacking personalities before really going after a girl x) laughz*
  8. If something impacts me, i promise myself that i will impact it back more than what it has given me
    ...

    2009 planner ready to roll in !winkz*

    My church theme for 2009.

    .Welcome 2009.
    Challenge me! shall ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment